>When I told her about WS:
1. Ummm…no you’re not.
2. Oh great, so you want to kill yourself.
3. Me: mom, there’s a really good medical staff there.
Mom: okay what’s his number?
Mom: So I can call him.
Me: What? When?
Mom: Right now. And tell him to pull you out at 20 miles.
4. Me: Frannie and Gill are running it too! They said they know I can do it!
Mom: Oh great, I’m glad I taught you so much about peer pressure growing up.
5. These are the things that give me sleepless nights, Alyssa. Leah doesn’t do this to me.
6. Are you really my daughter?